A cookie is a short text file that may be stored on your hard drive when you visit a website. We use the following types of cookies on this website:
- "Google Analytics" cookies (a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc). Google Analytics sets four cookies that allow us to analyse traffic on the website. Google Analytics cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to this website and to see how visitors move around the site (in particular, what pages of the website are being visited). This helps us to improve the way our website works.
- For statistical purposes, NGEx Minerals uses Matomo on this website. Matomo is an open source web analysis tool. Matomo does not transfer any data to servers without the consent of NGEx Minerals.
- Display and preference settings cookies - for example, if you changed the size of the text on our website when you last visited, a cookie will remember that so that you don't need to do it again.
- "Session cookies" - to identify and maintain a browsing session, and to remember whether you have rejected cookies through your browser settings.
- Cookies that track whether a social networking option has been used to forward material from our website (so that we know which social networking tools are in use).
These cookies do not collect or track any personal data or information about you as an individual. Instead, they are focused on how the website is used, and seek to enhance the accessibility of the website.
We also log your domain and IP address automatically when you visit this website. This data identifies the computer that you are using to view this website and your approximate geographic location. Again, we do this to track usage patterns.
Note that most web browsers allow some control of cookies through browser settings. If you delete or block our cookies, some parts of the website may not work properly, because some of our cookies are necessary for the operation of this website.
Our website is hosted and maintained by Adnet Communications Inc. (https://www.adnetinc.com/contact/)
A useful site on how to manage and control cookies on different browsers is: https://www.aboutcookies.org/
On our website, we provide an option to subscribe to our email list by filling out a form in order to receive news releases or other information concerning NGEx Minerals. By providing your e-mail address on this form, you are consenting to receive this information. However, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
The information we ask for on this form is simply your name (first and last) and email address. Personal data that is collected through the subscribe form on our website is shared with the Corporation's external service providers who assist us with our services and functions. Personal data that is collected through this website may be stored and processed in any country where NGEx Minerals or its external service providers operate. Cision Canada (CNW) disseminates our news releases and maintains and processes our email lists (https://www.newswire.ca/).
Another example of how you may choose to provide personal data to us through this website is by sending us an email with a question or comment. We will process the personal data that you provide through this website to answer your query and if relevant, to manage our business relationship with you or your company.
We take all reasonable steps to protect the security of information (including personal data) that is provided by you or exchanged with you through this website. Our security measures include using firewalls, intrusion detection systems and virus scanning tools to protect against unauthorised persons and viruses from accessing the information that you provide to us, and we to you. However, please be aware that there are inherent risks in transmitting information by use of the Internet and other online or electronic transmission systems and that we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted in this way.
This website may contain links to third party websites. Before providing personal data to third party websites, we recommend you examine the privacy policies on those websites. NGEx Minerals is not responsible for the privacy practices on third party websites.
NGEx Minerals website, external service providers and linked third party sites are not for use by children under the age of 16 years and the Company does not knowingly collect, store, share or use the personal data of children under 16 years. If you are under the age of 16 years, please do not provide any personal data, even if prompted by the sites to do so. If you are under the age of 16 years and you have provided personal data, please ask your parent(s) or guardian(s) to notify the Company and we will delete all such personal data.
If you have concerns relating to the privacy or confidentiality of this website, please contact Amanda Strong at 604-689-7842 or email@example.com
You may choose not to have a unique web analytics cookie identification number assigned to your computer to avoid the aggregation and analysis of data collected on this website.
To make that choice, please click below to receive an opt-out cookie.